On 08/03/2017 NCSU executed a narcotics related search warrant at 1508 24th Ave North. At the time detectives executed the search warrant the home owner, Ansona Ricardo Donelson, was not present at the location; however, his cousins Tarvarius McDowell and Thomas Jones were present. McDowell was taken into custody inside the residences’ living room and Jones was taken into custody inside his vehicle which was parking in the driveway. Jones was observed by Det. Justin Fox exiting the residence via the front door shortly before the search warrant was executed. After both McDowell and Jones were secured, detectives began searching the residence.
Located in the living room were;
- 4 digital scales
- loose ammunition
- 2 bags of white powder which field test positive for cocaine weighing approximately 5 grams
- 5 small bags containing white powder which field test positive for cocaine weighing approximately 1.3 grams total
- Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm, which was reported stolen,
- Ruger P90 .45 ACP
- Jimenez Arms 9MM
All the firearms were located under the couch in the living room.
Located in Bedroom 1
- 1.4 grams of marijuana
- digital scale
- AK 47 style pistol 7.62X39 with 60 rounds
- Norinco SKS rifle.
Inside Donelson’s room detectives located:
- plastic bag containing white powder which field test positive for cocaine and weighed approximately 36.5 grams
- plastic bag with white rocks which field tested positive for cocaine, weighing approximately 2.3 grams
- $3,625 dollars of US currency
- Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun with 4 shells.
The total weight of all the cocaine located inside the residence was approximately 45.1 grams, 6 firearms, various pieces of drug paraphernalia, and 3,625 dollars of US currency. Under Miranda the defendant denied all knowledge of the items found inside the location and stated stays on the couch at the location.
Just a few days ago, Jones was bragging on facebook about his stash of ammo: “Besta believe I got ammo for anybody!…”
Jones also was opening selling drugs on his social media, stating “Aye quarter of diz go fa $75.. So wat yu tryna do??”
Jones recently noted “Need sumbody I kan be myself around and gimme head slow… 🤷🏾♂️”
We have a feeling he will have a lot of opportunities for this, very very soon. He might have to settle for quick tho, so he doesn’t get caught.
On June 13th, he ironically asks “If I got locked up & sentenced to ah Quarter Century.. Kould I count on yu 2 be dea & support me mentally??”
McDowell is serving 48 hours of a sentence, and will have a $55,000 bond.
Jones has a $75,000 bond. Both are still in custody at this time.