Confirmed by several students and parents, below are photos taken of the breakfast served this morning (03/13) at McGavock High School in Nashville. Several students report their biscuits were covered in what appeared to be mold, as served to them:
We reached out to MNPS for comment, but due to the hour, have not yet heard back.
Want to support local journalism? You can set up a monthly subscription in any amount you choose, or make a one-time donation below. All new subscribers or pledges will get some free branded SWAG!