Late Wednesday evening, officers from MNPD’s South Precinct responded to 721 Ansley Court in response to a drug overdose at the home. While paramedics were assisting the patient, Officer Kurppa observed could see used syringes digital scales, and multiple firearms from where he was standing.
According to officers, the homeowner, William Donald Schuller, 32, was ‘very cooperative’ and indicated his bedroom was the one at the top of the stairs, next to the shared living room where the above items were observed – he noted that this area is where friends visit and play music. Schuller signed a written consent for the home to be searched.
The search was conducted and here’s what was found:
- 4.1 grams marijuana (nightstand)
- 7 grams psilocybin mushrooms (nightstand)
- 5 packaged edible THC Gummies (13.3g – nightstand)
- 26 grams of marijuana (individual baggies – bathroom)
- 190.4 grams (.42 lb) methamphetamine (multiple baggies in attic)
- Valium, Xanax, various other pills.
- Used syringes, 2 digital scales, grinder
- Firearms in living room:
- Remington 700
- .308 Rifle Remington 870 12 gauge
- Spikes Tactical 5.56 AR
- Glock 19 9mm handgun
- Sig Sauer P238 .380 handgun
William Schuller was read his Miranda Rights and agreed to speak with police, where he claimed ownership of all items located in the bedroom, and everything in the living room except on digital scale. He also claimed the nearly half-pound of methampthetampine, and stated he “gives it to his friends”, and also sells it for around $15 a gram. He also claimed all the firearms, stating he “enjoys collecting guns”
- Poss.w/Int-Cont.Sub.-Meth 26-299 gr ($1,000 bond)
- CONT SUB, POSS W/INT, MARIJUANA 14.175-4535G ($500 bond)
- CONT SUB, POSS OR CASUAL EXCHANGE ($250 bond)
- CONT SUB, POSS W/INT, SCHEDULE 1 ($1500 bond)
- POSSESSION WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION ($500 bond)
- CONT SUB, POSS W/INT, SCHEDULE 4 ($500 bond)
- DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, POSSESS ($250 bond)
- WEAPON, DANGEROUS FELONY, POSS OF FIREARM W/INTENT ($500 bond)
In total, including the nearly 1/2 pound of meth charge, his bond was $5,000, which he posted via Elite just after 3AM and was released at 4 AM this morning.
For comparison, Schuller got a single misdemeanor DUI charge previously, for which his bond was also $5,000. He will appear in court on 07/06/18.