WKRN’s Danielle Breezy has hot mic moment; reveals feelings on Channel 5’s weather team & their worth

A hot mic moment caught WKRN’s Danielle Breezy commenting on Channel 5’s Leland Satom & Bree Smith, including “I don’t think Bree’s that expensive, but I don’t think she’s cheap…. a buck fifty if I had to guess, maybe a little less”.. and the possibility of Nikki-Dee Ray replacing a local meteorologist.

Nashville Mayor to request emergency closure of bars, reduction of restaurant capacities

Nashville Mayor John Cooper will ask that all bars on lower Broadway, and across the city, to close until further notice, and restaurants to operate at half-capacity… NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Today, Mayor John Cooper released the following statement regarding today’s emergency meeting of the Metro Board of Health scheduled for 5:00 PM: “At my request, the Metro Nashville Board of Health will hold a special emergency meeting today at 5 p.m. to take action on a declaration of a public health emergency to address COVID-19. The Metro Public Health Department…

#ScoopGivesBack: 100% Donation Match T-Shirts

Scoop Media Group will match 100% of the proceeds of all shirt & hoodie sales, with all proceeds going to local recovery efforts right here in Nashville. T-Shirts printed locally, here in Nashville. Keep it local, Nashville – it’s time to give back! We’ll match a $25 donation for every $25 t-shirt purchased below, with all proceeds going to local tornado recovery efforts in both North and East Nashville

Nurse admits to diverting pain meds from 20+ patients at St. Thomas West Hospital

A newly released disciplinary report shows that Registered Nurse Jessica Rayburn has admitted to diverting narcotics while working at St. Thomas West in Nashville. Her license has been suspended for a minimum of six months.

Nashville Confirms 1st Vaping Related Death

BREAKING: Metro Public Health Department officials today confirmed an adult male is Nashville’s first death in the outbreak of severe pulmonary illness associated with the use of electronic cigarettes. MPHD officials are working closely with the Tennessee Department of Health to investigate the recent death. No additional information about the death is being released.

Realtor publishes photo of him engaged in sex act in listing for Nashville home

Benchmark Realty Realtor Miguel Calvo gave home seekers more than they were looking for when he uploaded an unexpected photo to the gallery of a new listing of a Priest Lake Park home. Late Tuesday, a Realtor Miguel Calvo with Benchmark Realty uploaded more than expected to a new home listing he published online. The listing for the $399K Priest Lake Park home on Saxon Mist Drive included 31 photos of the home, the kitchen, the bathrooms, the pool, and of the realtor engaged in a sex act. When reached…