Anna Williams charged with DUI after Nolensville Pike crash

28-year-old Anna Williams told police she didn’t remember what happened when they found her crashed on Nolensville Pike, but she thought she may have fallen asleep. Police say she appeared visibly intoxicated and had urinated on herself in the vehicle. She performed poorly on field sobriety tests and eventually blew a 0.197% BAC on a breathalyzer.

Amy Aylward found drunk beside car engulfed in flames in Antioch

Police say 36-year-old Amy Aylward was found sitting on the curb beside a burning vehicle at 4:30 a.m. on May 8th in Antioch. She appeared to be heavily intoxicated and stated she had been drinking in downtown Nashville in the hours prior. She claimed she was not driving the vehicle, which was now engulfed in flames. Neighbors were unable to place her in the driver’s seat of the car. As she repeatedly walked into the middle of the roadway during the investigation, she was eventually taken into custody for public intoxication.

Anya Lee charged with smashing her girlfriend’s windshield & assaulting her

22-year-old Anya Lee was jailed early Saturday after she reportedly assaulted her girlfriend, Haven Blakemore, and smashed her windshield during an altercation. Haven was upset as Anya wanted her to stay at her home in Murfreesboro for the night, but Haven refused. The two got into a physical altercation, during which Anya was reportedly on top of Haven, grabbing her by the neck. Haven got into her vehicle to leave the scene, but not before Anya rushed her vehicle and smashed the windshield. Officers documented injuries on the victim and took Anya into custody.

Mitarius Boyd jailed after dispute over PlayStation 5 at Nashville Best Buy

21-year-old Mitarius Boyd was jailed Wednesday after causing a disruption and refusing to leave a Nashville Best Buy store when they didn’t have a PlayStation 5 in stock. Just before lunch, he entered the Best Buy at 2311 Gallatin Pike and got into an argument with a store employee who told him there were no PS5’s in stock. He loudly confronts multiple employees until the General Manager, Jason Connally, asked him to leave the store due to his loud and disruptive behavior. He refused, demanding to see the store’s policy on paper that allowed them to remove him. Officers arrived at the location and gave him an opportunity to walk away and out of the store, yet Boyd continued to refuse to leave and began arguing with officers. He was taken into custody and charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.