BREAKING: Metro Public Health Department officials today confirmed an adult male is Nashville’s first death in the outbreak of severe pulmonary illness associated with the use of electronic cigarettes. MPHD officials are working closely with the Tennessee Department of Health to investigate the recent death. No additional information about the death is being released.
A mother and her daughter are suing for up to $225,000 after they were bitten by bedbugs at a Nashville hotel in July.
Officials announced today that an individual working at Stirrup, a LGBTQ Sports Bar, located at 1529 4th Ave South, has been diagnosed with acute hepatitis A.