DUI: Jordan Gilbert found passed out, covered in vomit behind the wheel near SP Parking Garage

25-year-old Jordan Gilbert was found with an unidentified individual passed out in a vehicle with vomit all over themselves near the SP parking garage around 3:30 a.m. on May 18th. Upon arrival, officers located Gilbert, who appeared confused and reeked of alcohol as he admitted to drinking a “good amount.” Gilbert stepped out of the vehicle, consented to sobriety tests, and performed poorly. After being informed of implied consent, he refused to provide officers with a chemical sample. Officers then obtained a warrant for a blood draw. Gilbert was transported to Nashville General Hospital and was taken into custody for driving under the influence and an implied consent violation.

Padraic Agnew too drunk for downtown Nashville

28-year-old Padraic Agnew was stumbling around on the sidewalk near 10th Avenue North and Herman Street in the early hours of May 13th. Officers observed him showing multiple signs of impairment. They were concerned for his safety, so they approached and asked him where he was trying to go, to which he replied “intoxicated” repeatedly before telling them he had a room at the Hayes Hotel. Officers called but could not reach Hayes Hotel. Agnew told them he did not have a room key or a cell phone to call his friends, so they deemed him a danger to himself. Agnew was then taken into custody for public intoxication.

DUI: Andres Bohorquez-Guevara drives without headlights, tells police he is “currently high”

24-year-old Andres Bohorquez-Guevara drove without headlights near Nolensville Pike and Morton Avenue around 8:54 p.m. on April 24th. Officers observed this, conducted a traffic stop, and noticed a strong odor of marijuana as they approached the driver’s side. Officers asked him if he had smoked anything, to which he replied, “Yes.” Bohorquez-Guevara consented to sobriety tests, performed poorly, and agreed to provide a blood sample after being read implied consent. Then, unprompted, he told officers he was “currently high” and would have THC in his system. Bohorquez was transported to Nashville General Hospital and then was taken into custody for driving under the influence on April 25th.

Samaria Jones hits boyfriend multiple times with metal bottle at WeGo Central Bus Station

21-year-old Samaria Jones had a domestic incident with her boyfriend, Bryan Pasquini, at the WeGo Central Bus Station around 9:21 p.m. on April 15th. Upon arrival, officers were advised that Jones had struck Pasquini in the head with a metal water bottle multiple times, leaving a cut on his face. Then, officers spoke with security, who provided footage of the incident. The footage showed Jones walking across the station and hitting Pasquini with the metal bottle until the assault was broken up. Jones was taken into custody for domestic assault.

DUI: extremely intoxicated Harrison Massey punches girlfriend in face

25-year-old Harrison Massey had a domestic altercation with his girlfriend, Liberty Clark, in their apartment at The Guthrie North Gulch on April 9th. Upon arrival, officers spoke with Clark, who advised that Massey was extremely intoxicated and was arguing with her, during which he grabbed a butcher knife and ran into the bathroom where she was. She said he laughed, put the knife down, punched her in the face, and chased her outside to the courtyard of the apartment complex. Witnesses heard her screaming and crying and went to help her. During this, Massey left the area. Clark then told them that he was suicidal, an alcoholic, and threatened to shoot her in the face. While officers were interviewing Clark, Massey called, so she answered and put the call on speaker for them to hear. During the call, he started crying hysterically and kept repeating, “I am sorry.” He then stated, “Just shoot me in the fucking face.”

Officers pleaded with Massey to come downstairs and unarmed and speak with them. Massey agreed but got into his vehicle and drove toward the entrance of the apartment complex, where he swerved twice and almost hit another vehicle. When Massey exited his vehicle, officers could smell the odor of alcohol emitting from his body and observed a liquor bottle in the back seat along with a gun under the driver’s seat.

Barry McClelland Jr. too drunk to care for himself after night on town with deceased cousin’s wife

37-year-old Barry McClelland Jr. was taken into custody for public intoxication on April 1st. Officers were dispatched to Kid Rock’s Honky Tonk for reports of a fight. When officers arrived, they located the two parties in front of the Johnny Cash Museum. One of those involved being McClelland Jr., who was detained for claiming to have a knife. Officers investigated and were advised that there was no scuffle. During their investigation, McClelland Jr. showed multiple signs of impairment. When officers asked him where he was staying, he said, “117 North,” which they told him did not exist, and then McClelland Jr. said, “118 North.” McClelland Jr. stated he left his phone at the hotel because he was going through a divorce and was out on the town with his deceased cousin’s wife. McClelland Jr. was deemed unable to care for himself and was detained.

Devon McClain shoots gun when group of individuals threaten his friend

21-year-old Devon McClain fired his gun into the air near the Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge late March 30th. McClain spoke to detectives as they arrived and advised them that he and his friend were riding scooters when a group of individuals started “talking smack” to them while they drove by. McClain said they drove off, and when they returned, one of the individuals looked at his friend, saying, “Oh, you were talking shit?” An argument ensued between them, during which the group of individuals began running toward his friend, throwing punches at him. This prompted McClain to draw his pistol from his waistband and shoot in the air. Central Precinct Supervisors pulled video footage of the incident confirming McClain’s statement. Officers contacted one of the victims at the Shell Gas Station on Shelby Avenue, who provided a pinpoint description of the events. McClain admitted to firing his gun, so officers detained him, and he was taken into custody for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

DUI: Matthew Odlum drives into concrete wall near Apple Store after drinking

37-year-old Matthew Ryan Odlum drove into a concrete wall inside the parking garage near the Apple Store in the early hours of March 26th. When the officers arrived, Odlum was sleeping behind the wheel, so they approached the vehicle. Officers reached through the passenger side to turn it off. Officers then woke Odlum up, and he was extremely confused. Officers identified themselves as Odlum explained that he was preparing for his trip out of town. As they spoke, officers noticed he reeked of alcohol and asked him to exit the vehicle. Odlum held himself up on his vehicle as he admitted to drinking earlier in the day but did not specify how much he had. Odlum consented to sobriety tests but could not complete them due to his level of intoxication. Officers discovered Odlum had a prior DUI conviction in May 2018. This requires officers to get a mandatory search warrant for a blood draw. Odlum provided two vials of blood and was detained. Odlum was taken into custody for driving under the influence 2nd offense.

MLS Coach Nick Theslof jailed after drunken night in Nashville

48-year-old soccer player turned coach, Nick Theslof was jailed in Nashville early Saturday morning after reportedly spitting on a female security guard and falling asleep in a parking garage after a night of heavy drinking. Officers located Theslof asleep in the travel lane of the parking garage and attempted to wake him several times. Theslof did not want to wake up and told officers to “fuck off” and “go fuck yourself” multiple times. He reeked of alcohol and was not sure of who or where he was. He was transported to booking and charged with public intoxication. Theslof is an assistant coach for the LA Galaxy Major League Soccer team.

DUI: Nashville Fire Fighter Aaron Johnson tells police “I F*cked Up, Man” after causing crash

32-year-old Nashville Fire Fighter Aaron Johnson was jailed on February 18th for causing a three-vehicle crash on Jefferson and Cowan Street. When police arrived, they saw three cars crashed on the road and the occupants of the vehicles waiting on the sidewalk of the bridge. While police spoke with Aaron, they noticed his eyes were very glassy; he was slurring his words and swaying back and forth. Aaron did not consent to field sobriety tests and kept repeating, “I f*cked up, man.” Johnson was then placed in the patrol vehicle, where officers noticed he smelled of alcohol. Johnson was arrested for DUI and transported to booking.