Miguel Bastida refuses to leave Rippy’s Honky Tonk, kicks window in the back of police car

30-year-old Miguel Bastida caused a disturbance at Rippy’s Honky Tonk in the early hours of June 8th. Security for the establishment alerted the authorities, advising them that Bastida was refusing to leave. They added that they escorted him out of the bar after he became combative with them. When officers arrived, they spoke with Bastida. They noticed he was visibly impaired and reeked of alcohol, so they went to detain him, during which he started resisting and pulling away from them. Once officers managed to place Bastida in the patrol car, he started kicking the window until they put him in hobble restraints. Bastida was deemed a danger to himself and was taken into custody for public intoxication, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and criminal trespassing.

Anthony Boyd caught illegally selling alcohol at CMA Fest

39-year-old Anthony Montana Boyd was observed illegally selling alcoholic drinks at CMA Fest in Nissan Stadium on June 9th. Officers attempted to approach him, but he fled to another parking lot. Boyd disregarded their commands to stop and attempted to run away. After a short foot pursuit, he was detained and told officers that once he saw them, he ran. Boyd was then taken into custody for criminal trespassing and evading arrest.

Calvin Sims refuses to leave Greyhound Bus Station

70-year-old Calvin Sims was taken into custody for criminal trespassing and public intoxication on June 7th. In the early morning hours, officers were called to the Greyhound Bus Station, where they arrived and observed Sims lying down, refusing to move. Officers noticed he reeked of alcohol and was visibly impaired, with no one to care for him. Officers deemed Sims a danger to himself and detained him.

Myven Virden refuses to leave husband’s apartment because their child was sick

26-year-old Myven Virden was involved in a domestic incident with her husband, Thomas Virden, at his Arbors of Brentwood Apartment on May 24th. When officers arrived, they observed Myven with her foot in the door, not allowing Thomas to close it. When officers made contact with Myven, she told them that she was trying to get her daughter, who was sick. Thomas informed law enforcement that his and Myven’s parenting plan entailed that today was his day with their daughter and that he had already contacted a doctor. Thomas also told officers that this was the third time Myven had been at his apartment since the previous night. Officers later confirmed that on May 23rd, at around 9 p.m., Myven was told by law enforcement to leave and not return. Myven Virden proceeded to tell officers that she was not leaving without their child, so she was taken into custody and charged with criminal trespassing. The couple has a history of altercations including a domestic assault incident in November 2023.

Jorge Beristain-Mayol trespasses inside business, falls asleep in conference room

28-year-old Jorge Beristain-Mayol was caught trespassing and resisting officers at a business near 3rd Avenue North on May 25th. When officers arrived on the scene, they spoke with the victim, Kevin Bradley, who claimed that Mayol walked up to the business and looked inside while checking the door handles. Bradley then claims he was alerted via a ring camera and could not see anyone inside. So, Bradley went to the business, opened the front door, and saw Mayol sleeping in the conference room. Proceeding this, the victim became startled and called officers, fearing that something would happen if he tried to wake Mayol up. Officers then found Mayol inside the business, still sleeping when they walked in. Officers proceeded to make loud announcements, but Mayol did not acknowledge them. Officers then woke Mayol up, but he would not give officers one of his arms and kept jerking away while they attempted to detain him. Officers could smell alcohol coming from Mayol, and he also could not tell officers where he was. Mayol was then taken into custody for aggravated criminal trespassing, public intoxication, and resisting arrest.

Wesley Musser admits he was hungry after telling police “Just go ahead and take me to jail!”

41-year-old Wesley Leon Musser walked to police officers, placed his arms behind his back, and stated, “Just go ahead and take me to jail,” at Nashville Rescue Mission around midnight on May 28th. When officers asked him what was going on, he said he was hungry, adding that he wanted to go to the Mental Health Co-Op but could not give them a valid reason. Officers noticed Musser showed reeked of alcohol, showed signs of impairment, and was making nonsensical statements. Officers asked if he had consumed any drugs or alcohol, to which he stated he “maybe had one beer.” Then, officers informed him that the Mental Health Co-Op would not take someone who was intoxicated. Musser said he wanted to go to the hospital, so officers called medics to the scene. However, when medics arrived, Musser started cussing at them and had become disorderly. Musser was then detained for the occurrence. Musser was taken into custody for criminal trespass and public intoxication.

Spencer Fritz refuses to leave Z-Mart despite being told numerous times to leave

32-year-old Spencer Fritz trespassed at the Dickerson Pike Z-Mart late May 18th. Deputies were told that a white male wearing a blue shirt with blonde hair, later identified as Fritz, had been warned multiple times by employees that he was not allowed to be there. When officers arrived, they located Fritz and asked him if he had permission to be there, to which he stated no. Fritz added that he had been told by employees and police the day before that he was not allowed on the property, but he still returned. Officers discovered that the location had an active trespass waiver and detained Fritz for the incident. During a subsequent search of him, officers found a marijuana pipe with a “chore boy” in his left pocket, meant to smoke marijuana. Fritz also admitted that he had a metal push rod in his right pocket for drug use. Fritz was taken into custody for criminal trespass and the unlawful use of drug paraphernalia on May 19th.

Eddie Oliver Jr. booked after staring into women’s cars in parking lot

27-year-old Eddie Anthony Oliver Jr. was taken into custody for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct on May 6th. When officers arrived, they spoke with the complainant, who stated that Oliver was looking into cars in the parking lot. They also said Oliver was walking up to several female customers, approaching their driver-side windows, and making them uncomfortable. Oliver refused to leave the property when asked. Officers located him in the parking lot, where he attempted to walk away and became uncooperative. After they confirmed that the location had an active trespass on file, he was detained for the incident.

Heather Delgado caught stealing $50 out of tip jar at the Thompson Hotel

45-year-old Heather Delgado was caught stealing from the Thompson Hotel on 11th Avenue South on April 1st. When officers arrived, they observed video surveillance of Delgado waiting in line to purchase a drink. When Delgado got to the front, she ordered her drink, stole $50 from the tip jar, took her drink, and left without paying. Delgado has been asked numerous times to leave the store in the past. On April 3rd, Delgado was seen trespassing at the same hotel, where staff called the police. Delgado was taken into custody and charged with Theft and Trespassing on April 30th.                       

Anthony Wolf spits blood in officers face while being kicked out of Kid Rock’s Honky Tonk

38-year-old Anthony Ryan Wolf was being disorderly at Kid Rock’s Honky Tonk late April 28th. Security for the establishment flagged officers down regarding the incident. When they arrived, they located Wolf, who was on the ground being detained by Ian Matthew Ray, an off-duty Police Chief for the Bell Buckle Police Department. Officers tried to identify themselves to Wolf, to which he replied, “I do not give a fuck.” Officers then went to detain him, but he became resistive, pulling his arms away and tensing up. When officers got him on the ground to arrest him, he spat in Officer Danielle Prader’s face. Wolf’s mouth was full of blood due to a cut inside of his lip from an unrelated occurrence. Wolf was then transported to Nashville General Hospital.

Then, officers spoke with Ray, who stated that security from the bar approached him, advising him that there was an issue in the bathroom and that Wolf needed to be removed from the establishment. Ray said he went to the bathroom and told Wolf he needed to leave, which he refused. Ray attempted to guide him to the door, causing Wolf to become agitated and spit in his face. While security escorted Wolf outside, he kicked Ray about five times, causing soreness, and then Ray detained him. Aaron Nolan Staten, a security guard, told officers he witnessed Wolf kicking Ray repeatedly, adding that he was also kicked and did not wish to prosecute. Wolf was taken into custody for resisting arrest, two counts of assault on an officer, criminal trespass, and disorderly conduct on April 29th.