Sherrice Blunt destroys boyfriend’s TV after learning of infidelity

31-year-old Sherrice Blunt was involved in a domestic altercation with her on-and-off boyfriend, Terry Lee Watters Jr, on April 14th at their Nolensville Pike residence. Watters had claimed that Blunt started throwing his things into the hallway outside their apartment and damaged one of his TVs. Officers observed the TV and noticed the damage that was done to it. Officers then asked Blunt why she was putting Watter’s stuff outside, and she claimed that she had found evidence of him cheating on her. When officers asked about the TV, Blunt claimed she had put it outside with the rest of his belongings. Due to the TV not being shared, property officers concluded that the damage to the TV was considered vandalism. Blunt was then taken into custody for vandalism.        

Chena Zebari booked after failing to appear in court or pay the fines for multiple citations

33-year-old Chena Zebari was texting while driving without a seatbelt on Nolensville Pike in the early hours of January 4th, 2023. Officers observed this at a green light, conducted a traffic stop, and cited her for the violations that day. Zebari failed to pay her fines or appear in court by September 15th, 2023, so a warrant was issued for her arrest. Additionally, Zebari never finished paying her fees for a simple possession citation from December 2014. On April 7th, 2024, Zebari was booked on the citations for simple possession and driving with a cell device.

Hollis Gass dumps Lysol on girlfriend during dispute

30-year-old Hollis Gass was involved in a domestic altercation with his girlfriend, Holli Finchum, at Nolensville on December 15th. The conflict started when Finchum came home and found Gass intoxicated. When he saw her, he began to argue with her, but the argument escalated when Gass cornered her in the laundry room. Gass grabbed a bottle of Lysol laundry sanitizer and poured it on her head, causing her eyes to become red and appear irritated. Finchum ran to the bathroom, where she changed her shirt and flushed her eyes with water.

Officers arrived and spoke to Gass about the information that Finchum provided. He told them that nothing physical happened. Officers entered the laundry room and found a bottle of Lysol laundry sanitizer lying on the floor with a puddle of liquid around it. Gass was taken into custody and charged with domestic assault.

DUI: Jonathan Workman rear ends Nashville Fire engine at 8 a.m. on a Saturday

Just before 8 a.m. Saturday, 33-year-old Jonathan Workman was the driver of a vehicle that struck the rear end of a Nashville Fire Department engine near Haywood Lane and Nolensville Pike. Officer arrived and immediately noticed the smell of alcohol coming from Workman’s breath, along with his glossy eyes and slurred speech. He performed poorly on field sobriety tests and would later blow a 0.127% BAC on a breathalyzer.

Musician Luke Matthew Skeldon charged with DUI after leaving Flamingo Cocktail Club

Police say 28-year-old Luke Matthew Skeldon was speeding as he drove past officers on Nolensville Pike at 3:08 a.m. Saturday, when he was paced at 65 mph in a 45 mph zone. When a traffic stop was initiated, he was slow to pull into a parking lot and appeared extremely intoxicated during the interaction. Skeldon stated he was leaving the Flamingo Cocktail Club, where he had three mixed drinks before driving. After performing poorly on field sobriety tests, Skeldon was given a breathalyzer and taken into custody. The warrant details a 0.70 BAC, which MNPD confirmed was a typo, but they did not provide the actual BAC prior to publication.

Michael Gallagher, Jr. charged with DUI after crashing into South Nashville utility pole

Metro Nashville Police say 32-year-old Michael Gallagher Jr. was driving South on Nolensville Pike when he had to swerve to avoid rear-ending the vehicle ahead of him due to his speed. As he ran off the road he struck a utility pole and officers responded to the scene. Gallagher admitted to drinking “two 10oz Bud Lights” with tacos a couple of hours prior to driving. He performed poorly on field sobriety tests and was transported to booking and charged with DUI.

DUI: Gabriela Valencia found unresponsive behind wheel of car off roadway

Nashville Fire Department medics had to force entry into the vehicle of 23-year-old Gabriela Valencia after she drove off the road and was found passed out behind the wheel of her vehicle near the Hardee’s on Nolensville Road. Police arrived soon after she had become responsive and observed her to be heavily intoxicated. Valencia stated she was coming from Del Monte’s where she had been drinking and admitted that she knew she had too much to drink prior to driving. She performed poorly on field sobriety tests and was transported to booking.

Brett Hatch booked on outstanding theft citation from 2020 & ROR’d

23-year-old Brett Austin Hatch was booked into the Metro Nashville Jail Friday on an outstanding citation for theft of property by possession. A 2020 citation details that police responded to a Nolensville Pike call in which Hatch was a suspect and found him parked partially on the street and partially on the sidewalk. A consent search of the vehicle produced a loaded Smith & Wesson handgun which had been reported as stolen from a Cheatham County residence in 2018.

Lizbeth Aviles charged with public intoxication on Nolensville Pike

While on a call for service at 3961 Nolensville Pike, officers encountered 30-year-old Lizbeth Aviles, who appeared to be heavily intoxicated. She reportedly reeked of alcohol, had slurred speech, and was unsafe to leave on her own. She was unable to call anyone in Nashville to pick her up, and she refused both an Uber and medical assistance. She was transported to booking. 

Bond set at $10,500 for woman cashing two forged checks worth $650 — Samantha Brady arrested

25-year-old Samantha Brady is charged with two felony counts of forgery and attempted theft after attempting to cash two checks, one for $250, and another for $400, at Tennessee Quick Cash on Nolensville Pike Tuesday. Employees discovered both checks were stolen and forged and contacted police while she was still in the lobby. Police arrived and she confessed to attempting to cash the forged checks. Bond was set at $10,500.